In Ontario, you now have more options when it comes to your automobile insurance coverage. You are able to build insurance protection to best meet your individual needs.
Think about this...
Have you considered how you will support yourself (and your family) financially if you are seriously injured in a car accident, possibly for the rest of your life?
• Do you have children at home?
• Do you care for elderly parents at home?
• Are you self-employed?
• Are you employed on a contract basis?
• Do you have workplace benefits (LTD, STD, medical)?
• Do you have a private benefits plan?
• Are you a stay at home parent?
• What about your spouse or life partner?
Did you know?
• 28% of auto accidents result in strains, sprains and minor cuts & bruises.
• 22% of auto accidents in Ontario result in serious strains, sprains & broken bones.
• 4% of auto accidents in Ontario result in long term or permanent disability.
Click here to read "Providing More Choice to Consumers"
Click here to view our "Accident Benefits Summary"
Brister Group is here to help you better understand how this impacts you. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further with your broker.
Still have questions?
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
TTY (416) 590-7108; 1-800-387-0584
Consumer Information Centre Telephone